CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HOT


So, over the Labor Day weekend, Bryce and Krista were determined to go camping. Of course, I did not want to. I hate to say that I'm not a "camping kind of girl" b/c people automatically think I am high maintenance. And, I think I am far from that. But, anyways, I really don't like camping. I never have & after that trip, lol, I never will. Bless their hearts (Krista and Bryce) for trying to make it really fun for me. Elias must take after Mom because 10 mins after getting to camping grounds, he demanded we go back home. (We didn't of course) Long story short, we woke up at 2 am being slammed by rain. Poor Krista & Bryce-they were on both ends of the tent & by 3 am, their pillows were soaked. I don't think any of us got any sleep. We woke up at 6am and got the heck outta there!!!!! (So thankful for that).

Anyways, we got home at 8 am from a sleepless night-and here is my HOT husband doing his best impression of Simon Baker in the movie 'Something New'....it was so hot outside, and Bryce got all the cars vaccuumed out, cleaned & then, thats not all!! Shampooed all the carpets in our house. (6 rooms in total). He def follows his Dad's footsteps in being a workhorse!!! He was seriously outside working non stop from 8 am until 330 pm. Not that he should have to do anything like that everytime I should feel grateful for him-it definetely made me stop and think. I am pretty lucky right now. I mean, yeah, he drives me crazy 50% of the time. ;) But, he makes me happy 80% of the time...if that makes any sense. Even when he is driving me crazy, I am still happy at times. This is a shout out to my hard working husband- I am so happy and grateful to have such a hard worker like you....I always know that you will provide for us-in some way or another. Love you!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Um a water proof tent will help in this situation. hehe