CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Lookie! My hubby got these flowers for me for Valentine's! Aren't they pretty???
Bryce had school all day and I was planning on ordering take out from this resturaunt that cooks Puerto Rican food (Bryce loves) and had checked on it and everything- but when I called on Valentines, they said they were too crowded and were not doing take out orders!!!!:( My surprise was ruined! So, I did Bryce's other fave, Abuelo's. Even though my car smelled like a stinky toot by the time I got home, Bryce was thrilled to have his shrimp wrapped bacon....we were going to go to this fun Vday party one of our friends were having but Bryce's was socially exhausted (can't blame him) so, we went and saw "Confessions of a Shopaholic". It was his idea...can't believe it, couldnt believe it until the end of the movie...he finally confessed he thinks Isla Fisher is the exception to unattractive redheads. :)

Cheers to another Valentine's with the one I love....



0 comments: