CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

The beginning....

So, I started a blog about a year ago on Xanga. I started it b/c my Ma always had a hard time seeing pics when I emailed them to her-so I thought, "What a great idea. I will upload them on the webpage and then she will have no problem seeing them." Well, I ended up only posting one blog...and then, well, most of you know, she just passed away all of a sudden. This entry isn't going to be about her, but I eventually want to dedicate some postings about her. I started this blog for a couple of reasons. 1) b/c my brother started a blog and he is funny as heck when he tells stories, well, in general too now that I think about it. And, I wanted to see if I could be funnier and cooler than him in MY BLOG. lol. Totally joking. But, he did inspire me to write more-there are some things that happen from day to day that are so hilarious and you just forget to end up telling people....and I have heard over and over again that writing is a healing helper. And, the 2) Rachel, my sister in law, lmk that you can make blogs into books!!!!! I think that is fantastic! Bryce actually got some of Steve's journals from the 70's and he has been glued to them!!! He loves reading about his Dad and the times then, and I thought, "wouldn't that be cool if I could do that for my kids?" So, here I am.
I would like to apologize ahead of time for being a little blunt or open.....but, I am going to try and be as real as possible here. No fronts or shows....just me and my family. I am not perfect or close to it. Please forgive me if I offend you, I really don't mean to. Anyways, before this rambling puts you to sleep, I will end for now. Upcoming, I do want to talk about Bryce's family reunion we just went on, which was pretty fun and relaxing and also highlight some funny crap that happens on a day to day basis in our life! Until then....love to you.

Keri

0 comments: